01 May 2011

Countdown D-7

Hello readers

As promised, I will be back on May 8th.
One major change to the blog is that it will now be published in English.

Several reasons have triggered the change:
  1. It is much easier to write in English when I travel. All the accents we have in French (I am talking about é, à, ù etc, not the funny way I speak that I like to call my California twang !) are sometimes an impediment.
  2. Many of my friends do not speak French and Google translator, well is not all that good. My French speaking friends can read English.
  3. Needed to do something different.
Another change will be to the recipes. I will not have one on every post. Takes too much time. However, sometimes, you may just find a recipe ... If I do not have time to write or am traveling ... I will keep you occupied with something good. By the way, 99% of the recipes on this blog have been tested by Yours Truly. 
You have a recipe that you would like me to try for you? Easy, email it to me. I will make it and my guinea pig family will try it. 

Why I did not change the url? well, I could have, but I have people who are following me and it is not really a new blog with a new concept, it is the same in a different language.

That’s it for now, see you in a week!

2 commentaires:

Berthoise said...

ben, ça va pas être facile. Ce billet-là je l'ai compris, mais faudrait pas que ça devienne plus pointu. Mais vous êtes chez vous, c'est vous qui choise et puis je vais peut-être améliorer mon anglais grâce à vous.

SylvieinMontreal said...

Bonjour Berthoise,
Ah, comme quoi on ne peut plaire à tous.
Essayez Google Traduction: http://translate.google.fr/?hl=fr&tab=wT#

Si vous avez des interrogations, vous m'écrivez et je vous fait la traduciton. Promis. je ne veux pas vous perdre!

Post a Comment