18 May 2011

Are we there yet?

I read

True believers will don celestial bodies and ascend to join God. On earth, sinners will suffer chaos until Oct. 21.
On that day, God will destroy the entire universe.

... therefore, I think!

I saw this on one of my friend's Facebook page and I thought of sharing with you.
I actually saw this on May 4th, but decided to inform you only few days before.
Several reasons motivated this decision, but mainly I was not sure how you would take it.

I did not want to be responsible for a crappy month that this news may generate in you and the other one ... more practical. I thought, hum what will they do? Some of them will get stoned, totally wasted, not going to work, etc and since the economy is just recovering, I did not want to slow down productivity. 

You will say and so what ?
Well, if the end is really close I did not want you to be completely sedated and not see what will happen and if nothing happen ... hey, I could be responsible for you losing your job because of partying for almost a month. So by telling you only 3 days in advance, I think that it is perfect !

Just pick the perfect activity that you like the most and live as if ...
??? shouldn't we do that everyday of our life anyway ???
Bad God, bad bad God ... destroying everything that took so long to build ! Wouldn't it be easier to just send us someone (again), or just an email telling us it was just a sick joke from above ? Why should I be scared anyway? Isn't it the same God that is telling me that the after life is BETTER than this one?

It is so complicated ... 

6 commentaires:

JJP said...

Est-ce le Noé de l'arche ce Noah? Bon ben, si oui; il est où avec son arche alors cette fois-ci? J'vais te dire avec les déluges de mai un peu partout dans le monde, on pourrait presqu'y croire... Et si on y croit peut-être qu'on pourrait s'offrir un long weekend, commençant aujourd'hui ;-)

SylvieinMontreal said...

JJP, tout à fait d'accord ... moi je ne prend pas de chance et ne rentre pas au bureau avant mardi (je dois aller à Ottawa où je suis un des conférenciers invités)... j'espère juste du soleil pour le weekend. En plus des déluges, il y a aussi les feux en Alberta. C,est peut être ça l'enfer ??

Berthoise said...

Tu parles d'un déluge...ici, ça y est on est en restriction d'eau. Il n'a pas plu depuis longtemps et les cultures souffrent. Mais on peut parler de l'ouragan médiatique qui secoue et divise la France depuis dimanche. Ça nous est tombé dessus comme une douche froide.

SylvieinMontreal said...

Un blizzard de mauvaises nouvelles.

Anonymous said...

Simonac, c'est à peine dans 2 jours au moment où j'écris... faisons tous l'amour... heu!!!!, puis-je les choisir et ce sera deux hommes.

Mme Simonac

SylvieinMontreal said...

Ha là tu peux choisir ce qui te plait le plus!!!

Post a Comment