02 September 2011

Miche Bag AND Onesole

I read

For women it's an age old problem – transferring a wallet, make-up, keys and other essentials from one handbag to another and then finding out something is missing part way through the day.
A young woman, a former dental hygienist in Utah, Michelle Romero (who the bag is named after Miche – pronounced MEE-chee) got the idea to have one bag with different coverings or "shells" after spilling something on her favourite purse.
After trying staples and tape she came up with the idea to have magnets hold different shells in place. Within seconds you can go from a black purse, to a red one to a funky one.

CTV

... therefore, I think!

You know that I like my Miche bag (thanks to my friend JLau!) ... I have this model but a new bigger one is now available.

GUYS, GUYS
do not leave just now it can be a very nice Christmas gift ! For international, click here.

... but this is not really what I wanted to discuss today.
Imagine my surprise when traveling in Switzerland, I saw the following in a magazine !!!


There are Interchangeable shoes ??? wow !!

THAT may just solve my problem when I'm traveling ! Not bad at all !!!
It is always the same thing ... how many pairs of shoes will I need ? I am getting better because I almost only wear black, grey and white while traveling (so boring ...) but now, imagine ALL the possibilities!





Check Onesole

I am getting all excited just about the thought of being able to remove about 2 pairs from my luggage.


7 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Quelle belle invention, il m<en faut a tout prix!

VT

SylvieinMontreal said...

C'est cool Hein !!!

Anonymous said...

Mais c'est donc bien cool! J'ai visité leur site web et une boutique dans le vieux Pointe-Claire est ditributeur de leurs produits. Ils ont aussi les jeans NYDJ qui avantagent les femmes comme moi!!! Une sortie dans le west island sera inscrite à l'agenda en septembre!!! Merci Sylvie! JLAU

Anonymous said...

Laisse-le moi savoir JLau. Comme tu viens dans l'ouest, on pourrait en faire une sortie et que les autres nous suivent.

Mme Simonac

Miche Purses said...

Interchangeable shoes!! That is very handy, indeed. Great news :)

SylvieinMontreal said...

Isn't it?
Maybe you ca expand your offer ... find a nicer sole !!! But love the idea.

Miche Purses said...

I totally agree, Sylvie. Like Miche Bags that now have different base bags, it will be superb when they add other soles!

Post a Comment