29 July 2011

Great people


I read

All you need is love...
or
It's a beautiful morning ...

or
You've got a friend ...


... therefore, I think!

How do you know you are working with the right people?

Well, one good answer is when you do not have such a good week and your new employee of only few weeks comes to your office all chirpy telling you that you look good today. She takes care of stuff you don't have time to and then phones you to tell you: "Go at the front door ... trust me ... you'll be happy."

You trust her so you go ...
and find out that she has ordered you flowers to put a big nice smile on your face !!!
That's when your week suddenly turns into a great one!
Thanks AP.

8 commentaires:

JJP said...

Wow! Certainement une belle surprise et encore mieux, certainement bien méritée aussi ;-)
Profites-en, laisse-toi gâter!

Anonymous said...

Je réitère ce que JJP a écrit: WOW. Ok, il est en majuscule... pas tout à fait réitérer. Simonac, I wish one day I will get flowers at work. Elles sont magnifiques... chanceuse.

Mme Simonac

Anonymous said...

I knew I'd be famous:P

AP

SylvieinMontreal said...

JJP ... oh oui! j'apprécie beaucoup et me laisse gâter ... même si c'est difficile, je suis habituellement de l'autre côté, le donneur. C'est difficile recevoir.

SylvieinMontreal said...

Mme Simonac, Je sais que je suis chanceuse. J'ai trouvé une perle.

SylvieinMontreal said...

AP ... c'est ton humilité qui fait ta force ! ha ha ha! Super Star!

Anonymous said...

C'est vrai que des fleurs au travail c'est toujours une belle surprise qui fait du bien!!! D plus elles ont bien été choisies! Bon week-end! JLau

SylvieinMontreal said...

Merci JLau, Je me sens bien choyée!

Post a Comment