05 August 2011

Maple Leaf Lounge

I pass through the Maple Leaf Lounge

... therefore I think!

As I was traveling on Air Canada, I had "the chance" to visit the Maple Leaf Lounge in Montreal and yes make a raid on the free magazines that publishers provide in hope that some travelers will eventually buy them. To my dismay it works because I fall for it ... I have subscribed to few magazines after getting a free sample at the airport.

Anyway, every time I travel on AC I make sure to go get "my magazines" and last week was no exception. Of course, you usually get the previous month magazine but who cares.

This time, I was very lucky I got 3-4 real good ones, one on Management (Premium) ... to which I have subscribed ... Dine (Sara Waxman Tastes and Tells) which I brought back to show JJP for different reasons, Elle Québec from which I have kept some articles for future posts, and Fashion from which I have not read much interesting thing but yes seen beautiful outfits.

I am posting them here without any intent to steal from Madame Magasine but to get comments from our favorite fashion guru!!! and promote her site on the same token ...  a wonderful site on fashion, all in French written beautifully by my best friend ! click here

So check this:






4 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Merci pour la pub ma belle! Mais étant donné que je ne fais pas le tour du monde pour rapporter des merveilles comme toi, ben j'essaie de nous encourager à être nous-mêmes merveilleuses ;-)
Et ces photos-fashion font rêver!
JJP

SylvieinMontreal said...

Je comprends pour les poses, mais tous ces vetêments sont à notre portée! OK peut être pas les Gucci originaux mais j'adore. Toutes ces bobes que ce soient la #1 ou les #4 et #5 me font rêver. J'hésite entre les deux dernières comme favorite mais j'aimerais les porter les 2 ! Ce serait bien moi dans un cocktail in !

Anonymous said...

Oui tout à fait toi dans 4 et 5! Et tu sais quoi? Comme LPC chez Privilege: "I’m a big believer in spending for beauty and impact". Si tu as la vie pour, tu fonces car ça rapporte. Si tu n'as pas l'occaz, c'est juste beauté, pas la peine alors. Ça doit rester du rêve.
JJP

SylvieinMontreal said...

Je crois que ça va rester du rêve ... pour le moment! mais si j'avais l'occasion je n'hésiterais pas.

Post a Comment