10 June 2011

Gucci Guilty


I read

Guilty seems to be more of a sheer, fruity oriental than a floral oriental; it opens with a bright citrus accord, dusted with a pepper note that gives it some bite and a suggestion (but just a suggestion) of dirtiness. For a moment, I wondered whether we were about to experience a reworking of Chanel Chance, which was partially responsible for pushing pink pepper into prominence a few years ago, but Guilty is less floral and feels more rounded. The topnotes give off a nice glow. The heart of the fragrance has a very soft hint of lilac, still layered under the golden fruit notes, and the geranium adds a sharp greenish note while continuing the peppery effect. That pepper is about as “dangerous” as things get, which is fine with me, although thrill-seekers who’ve read the promotional description may be disappointed.

... therefore, I think!

So last week I was showing you weird IT toys that I had found at the Tokyo airport ... knowing me, you know that I did not stay that long in that store (everything is more expensive than in Montreal anyway). So while my traveling partner was fully absorbed by IT stuff and finding gifts for his family ... I went across to the Fragrance and Cosmetics Duty Free store.

Much more me! I am so not faithful to my perfume ... I wear different ones all the time. I do not have the same ones for summer than winter, day or night, friends or friend-friend ... wink, wink ... But in no circumstance will I feel Guilty about it! For once you can be unfaithful AND not be guilty !

I love the smell of Guilt ... oops I mean Guilty ! Nice, fresh and I can wear it to work!
But the one thing that I find real good about it, is that I found the perfect traveling size! 
The original bottle is the one you see on the top picture, but at the store they had the below one. Same price, but instead of one big bottle of 30ml, 50ml or 75ml, it is 4 x 15ml with a cute little bag so I can actually have it in my carry-on luggage !


So next time you see me maybe you'll smell it!

2 commentaires:

JJP said...

Brillant cette idée pour le voyage... mais terrible aussi quand on y pense!

SylvieinMontreal said...

Mais qu'est ce qui peut être si terrible??? de sentir aussi bon OU que ce n'est pas écolo??? si c'est le deuxième BS ... quand je voyage par avion mon 15ml de parfum ne pait pas le poids pour la trace de carbone!!!

Post a Comment