03 June 2011

Humping Dog

I see

weird things ...

... therefore, I think!


On my last trip to Japan in February, I was at the electronic store at the Tokyo Airport when I came across this "computer toy".

To see the dog in action, click HERE

I am still wondering why. Why do people buy these gadgets?
Although, 2 of my weird friends have asked me to bring them one on my next trip!!

Yes I DO HAVE weird friends ... what can I say, I've lived long enough in California for that ... and that does not count the ones in NJ ... not to say that the ones in Montreal are not far behind. LOL

4 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

He oh no weird friend here, juste un site weird.. Après 3 essais je me décourage presque de laisser un comment, mais bon. Je ne sais pas ce qui arrive avec Blogger, l'enfer (japonais peut-être)... En tout cas, no interest pour ces trucs! Mais peut-être y'a-t-il du Hermès - collier de chien - pour pas cher, pas cher? Laisse-moi savoir ;-)
JJP

SylvieinMontreal said...

Bon mettons les choses au clair ... tu fais probablement partie des weirds mais JAMAIS pour quoi que ce soit IT !!! Je te reviens très prochainement avec lacaht que j'ai fait ce jour là ... dans le magasin d'en face !!! Je ne t'en dis pas plus, mais ça sent bon!

Berthoise said...

J'aurais plus vu un lapin. Mais bon.

SylvieinMontreal said...

LOL en effet! ç'aurait été très à propos!

Post a Comment