01 June 2011

Oh what a night !


I read

Saw Jersey Boys last night. It’s a documentary style tale of how Frankie Valli and the 4 Seasons began and ended. Whether you know the music or not, it is still quite enjoyable. 

Yes, foul language is sprinkled liberally throughout, but it adds a sense of realism to the guys and their environment. A Review.

... therefore, I think!


In April, I was in NYC and I thought of my friend Batman ... so, I went to see Jersey Boys!


That was very good. I had a great time. Yes, it is American music from the 60's but that reminded me of when I was much much younger, that was still on some radios and there has been a lot of remake after or songs used in movies. Frankie Valli and the 4-Seasons.

I know, I know you will tell me that you never heard of them, do not know them, do not know that kind of music they play, or that you are not interested ...
Look at this list and convince me that you do not, at least, recognize one of them! These are all hits from the Four-Seasons ! In case the title does not ring a bell ... I have linked them to YouTube.

Batman, look how close I was. 8th row, center.



2 commentaires:

JJP said...

Intéressant et surtout tu étais exactement au bon spot pour apprécier... Mais si on connait ces airs, c'est mauvais signe? ;-)

SylvieinMontreal said...

LOL mais non mais non ... on dit que c'est la faute des parents et qu'on est beaucoup trop jeune pour avoir connu , hi hi hi

Post a Comment